Unlinking Your Account from Facebook
Before you unlink your YogaTrail account from your Facebook account, you'll need to make sure you set your password. Your default password on YogaTrail is not the same as your Facebook password. If you don't set a password, you won’t be able to log onto YogaTrail!
First, please make sure you have a password:
1. Click the following link: https://www.yogatrail.com/user/password (or click on the 'Log in' Button, and then on the 'Forgot Password' link).
2. Enter the email address associated with your YogaTrail account.
3. Check your mailbox: you will receive an email with a link that lets you reset your password. (Please make sure to check your spam and promotions folder too).
4. Click the link in the email.It will take you to a page that looks like this:
Select a new password in the field that says 'Choose New Password', and type it again in the field right below that, then just click 'Log in'.
Now, to unlink your YogaTrail to your Facebook account please follow these steps:
1. Once you're logged in to your account, find the drop-down menu at the top right (click the wheel, next to the 'My Yoga' button).
Select Manage Account:
2. In your Account Settings, you'll see the following: "Your account is connected with Facebook. ( More info)"
Please click on 'More info'.
3. On the following screen, please choose the option you prefer ('Completely disconnect from Facebook', or 'Revoke extended permissions only').
Your account has now been disconnected from Facebook. The next time you log into YogaTrail, please make sure to use your email address and password. We're sorry this process is a little convoluted, and hope to improve it soon...